- How to be successful just by improving your common routines.
- Healthy or not: 5 surprising health foods you shouldn’t eat.
- The real reasons juice cleanses can get your health back on track. If you’re new to juicing, read my list of how-tos in Quick Guide to Juicing. If you’re ready to start a cleanse, try My Three Day Juice Cleanse.
- I’ve been on a turmeric kick lately. This recipe from my friend Laura of The First Mess looks pretty damn tasty.
- 10 things I wish everyone knew about yoga
- If you know me personally, you know I’m way into fitness. I love working out in nature, but due to extreme weather in NYC I’ve had to move my workouts indoors this winter. I really enjoy doing fitness videos online – keeps things fun and motivating. I adore the Purely Twins. I have been following their blog for a few years now and they’re amazing! Here is their latest fitness vid – 5 by 50.
- How to make your own reusable peppermint kitchen wipes.
- Have you read Danielle LaPorte’s The Desire Map? This is a total game changer. Next week I’ll be doing a book review, so stay tuned for that!
What are some of your favorites? Please Share!
Wishing you a lovely weekend friends!